Kitchen Manager - Kirkland
Mukilteo Lodge Sports Grille is looking for a Kitchen Manager to join our team in our Mukilteo!
The Lodge Sports Grille is a family friendly sports bar. This fast-paced, growing, restaurant group is dedicated to creating a great experience for guests and employees alike. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes growth from within and a positive team environment.
The Kitchen Manager ensures all kitchen departments run smoothly from hiring and training, to ordering, preparation, presentation of our menu, sanitation and organization.
The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, a passion for food and employee development, as well as guest satisfaction.
- Hiring and training-- to identify, hire, train, and develop the right team to run the kitchen efficiently. Supervising and working hands on with the team.
- Inventory and ordering- done weekly to maintain inventory levels and ensure food is stored, prepped, and served fresh.
- Scheduling– to meet labor goals and increase profit in the business
- Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen
- Positive leadership attitude
- Attention to detail and cleanliness
- Well organized
- Bilingual is a plus (Spanish)
- Open Availability with minimum 50 hours per week
- Must be able to lift over 20lbs
- Salary DOE
- Minimum 2 years of cooking experience with one year as lead or in a supervisor capacity
The Lodge Sports Grille benefits include:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Discounted dining
This Company is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.