The Lodge Sports Grille in Mukilteo is looking for an Experienced Line Cook to join our team!
- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies.
- Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
- Familiar with grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods for specified recipes and standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of work space and storage areas.
- Cleans and sanitizes cooking surfaces at the end of the shift.
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs.
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Accuracy and speed in executing tasks
- Ability to work on a team
- Follows direction well
- One to two years of experience as a line cook or prep cook
- Experience with various cooking methods and procedures
- Familiar with industry best practices
The Lodge Sports Grille benefits include:
- Dental Plan
- Health Care
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
This Company is an equal opportunity employer. In all our employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to equal opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by applicable local, state or federal law. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such grounds.